[cma-l] Local, National News and Traffic Updates Request

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 14:11:01 GMT 2014

Hiya,

Via the MOU with the BBC you can request access to the local news bulletins
but there are some requirements / restrictions as to how you use them.
(within a certain time, in whole and unedited etc).

There is also IRN - Sky news I think thats about £300 ish a year for access
to their hourly news bulletins and online newsroom.

As for traffic, inrix is what most people use for either data (to put their
own reports together) or you can get them to produce reports for you. (Not
sure on costs). http://www.travelradio.org.uk/

Martin