[cma-l] Consultation on Renewal of Commercial Analogue Licences

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:37:28 GMT 2014

Having seen the Ofcom Small Scale DAB presentation yesterday and the working equipment demonstration, I can assure James and everyone else that its suitability for Community-level use is about to radically improve.
My intention wasn't to "knock" DAB - simply to relay the situation as we see it at ground level.Let's see how long it takes for the UK to change to a more modern and more robust algorithm and the smaller commercial stations move voluntarily to digital terrestrial and relinquish their FM coverage.