[cma-l] Zane Ibrahim – 23 June 1941 to 19 May 2014

Dave Work davepascoe at penwithradio.co.uk
Tue May 27 18:28:41 BST 2014

Hi CMA members,
  Firstly can I give my condolences to Zane's family!!
I will never forget the man that inspired me to help progress community radio here in the South West. I attended a CMA meeting in Manchester some years back with Zane as key speaker and his passion, vision and infectious personality were the key factor in me making a decision to promoting community radio to the local area.
R.I.P Great Man you will live on in many peoples hearts and minds.
Dave Pascoe
Penwith Community Radio

Sent from my iPhone