[cma-l] Radio Academy Awards success for Chrissie and Livvy

Phil Gibbons philjgibbons at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:24:23 BST 2014

I am proud of these two who started on Bristol Community FM five years ago
and cut their teeth there, so I wanted to share their thoughts with you all.

"We learnt our trade at BCfm, then we got a job at BBC Radio Bristol, and
at last night's Radio Academy Awards we won bronze in the 'Best
Entertainment Programme' category. We want to say 'always follow your
dream, take the criticism and be willing to work really hard to achieve
your goals" Livvy and Chrissie.

We need to build on success stories like this for the Community Radio
Sector and, as the CMA Chair, Dom Chambers would say "We (Community Radio)
is definitely coming of age!

Phil

​