[cma-l] Bay FM Receives Award

Bay Fm Radio radio at bayfm.co.uk
Sat May 10 16:25:01 BST 2014

Hi Everyone,

 We are very pleased to announce that Bay FM won the category Social Enterprise/Charity of The Year at the Exmouth Business Awards 2014, which was held at the Exmouth Pavilion on Friday 9th May.
 The ceremony was hosted by the Exmouth Chamber and Exmouth Journal and the awards were presented by the Minister of State and Commonwealth Office, the Rt Hon Hugo Swire. After announcing Bay FM as the winner The Rt Hon Hugo Swire read-out the following; "Staffed by volunteer presenters and journalists, Bay FM Community Radio and its team have helped to raise valuable funds for our charities, provided much needed coverage and support for our events and of course, entertained us ever since their trail launch in 2006. A year ago they launched full-time and coverage increased dramatically to cover a large percentage of East Devon."

 Andy Green,
 Founder/Station Manager

 Bay Fm Radio
Tel: 01395 542 547 ext.2
Mob: 07772947199
www.bayfm.co.uk

Community Radio Licence No. CR236
Not-For-Profit Community Radio Station Ltd by Guarantee No. 6012335
Bay Fm Radio is run entirely by volunteers from the community for the community

Dairy Crest Premises,Salterton Units,Salterton Road,Exmouth,EX8 2NS