[cma-l] Community Media Association 2014 Conference & AGM

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu May 1 17:04:02 BST 2014

To CMA members,

I am delighted to announce that our sponsors for this year’s annual
conference in June is Broadcast Warehouse.

As globally recognised suppliers of transmission and audio equipment for
radio, Broadcast Warehouse have long had an interest in the growth of
community media in the UK. Brendan Lofty says, “ We are really pleased to
be associated with the CMA conference. We very much like how the CMA is
developing at this very exciting time for community media.”

Part of our sponsorship arrangements will be an exclusive and on-going
offer from Broadcast Warehouse to CMA members. The details of this will be
revealed at the conference on Saturday 14th June at De Montfort University
in Leicester.

The good news keeps coming because of the sponsorship the CMA is able to
offer a reduced ticket price. At £50 per ticket this is our lowest price
for three years.

This year promises to be a particularly exciting conference. In
establishing the theme of *Sound Vision* I promise that this year will
focus on helping the needs of our members as we go about the business of
delivering community media with social impact. As a members led
organisation this will be the opportunity for members to be part of that
vibrant and visionary sector leadership the CMA is best placed to offer.

Conference booking available now:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/events-training/conference-2014-agm/

Best to all

[image: Dom 1]