[cma-l] SWINDON 105.5 Manager, Boyzone and Community Radio

shirleyludford@btinternet.co shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 28 20:47:43 GMT 2014

Hi,

I wanted to share this with you...!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrPtLVua0B4

A sneeky nomination by my son for me as an ITV "Surprise Surprise" guest has led to good publicity for SWINDON 105.5.

This Mothers Day evening programme features Boyzone who made a surprise visit to me at the Station, and will lead to
a visit to New York.

Promotional snippets have been used on the BBC One Show, Daybreak, on the internet, ITV's own site, ITV YouTube, a page in
TV Times, local press and this Sunday am a live guest on the local BBC station.

Quite an amazing experience as well as promoting the work of a community radio station.

 Shirls

 Shirley Ludford

Station Manager. Trainer
SWINDON 105.5