[cma-l] RadioReverb's cash boost

Melita Dennett melita.dennett at bbc.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 13:37:03 GMT 2014

Hi all,

Attached is a link to a press release celebrating a cash boost of more than £2,000 from sponsors and listeners for RadioReverb’s 7th birthday fundraiser this weekend. We also marked International Women’s Day with an all-female roster of presenters and DJs from 8am on Saturday until midnight.

http://www.radioreverb.co.uk/radioreverb-s-birthday-cash-boost

We also ran a listeners survey in December 2013, which mostly told us what we already knew, but enabled us to prove it. We had 202 responses, which is pretty good and there are some definitive figures here. Our next step is to be part of an independent listening survey to give us a credible estimate of listener numbers.

I’m very happy to share the questions and methodology of the survey (basically I made it up as I was going along… but it seemed to work) if anyone wants to pinch it to adapt to your own use. I used Surveymonkey, which is free until 100 responses, so it was worth upgrading for a month to get the full stats and more than 100 responses.

http://www.radioreverb.co.uk/radioreverb-listeners-survey

Cheers
Melita
RadioReverb (Brighton)