[cma-l] Funding available for organisations that support youth enterprise

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:05:33 BST 2014

Worth having a close look at if - you offer any kind of Youth service?

                                   A new round of Inspiring Youth Enterprise grant funding opens today for applications

	At RBS, we are pleased to announce that our Inspiring Youth Enterprise grant programme which provides funding for organisations that encourage and support young people to consider a career in enterprise, is now open for applications. So if your organisation has ideas, programmes or projects that work with potential young entrepreneurs, then perhaps RBS can help.

	We are looking for not-for-profit organisations that share our ambition to boost the number of young people that have access to the training and skills required to establish their own enterprises.  Funding is available from £5,000 up to £50,000, and this will be awarded to organisations who demonstrate that they can run programmes that will help more young people gain the tools and confidence they need to start out in business.

	If your organisation can deliver initiatives like this, then we want to hear from you. We are looking to support programmes that will help young people learn about or start-up in business, for example, delivering enterprise education, innovative networking events or developing entrepreneurial knowledge. Be as creative as you like, we love hearing about something that is completely new and different. For some inspiration, you can read about the successful organisations who have received funding from RBS in our previous rounds. To date we have funded forty-nine organisations who have in turn supported nearly 6,000 young people to consider a future in enterprise.

	Applying for a grant is straightforward, and can be done through the RBS Inspiring Enterprise website. The application window is open from noon today, Monday 30 June 2014, and will close at noon on Friday 11 July 2014, during which time organisations can submit their application. Full eligibility criteria is available on the website.

	Good luck to all organisations who apply!

                                                       You're receiving this newsletter because you've subscribed to the RBS Inspiring Enterprise Newsletter.
                                                       Not interested anymore? Unsubscribe instantly.

                                                       Copyright © 2012 The Royal Bank of Scotland.