[cma-l] Charity adverts

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jun 30 17:58:38 BST 2014

Hi

There are a number of ways forward with this - best start small and build
from there.

We can share PSAs, charity adverts and so on via something like a DropBox
account. Or a simple website can be created from which to sample/download
content.

I can accept email attachments up to ~25MB. Send me what you have or
contact me off-list directly with details of what you wish to share.

Best regards for now

Bill
--
Operations Manager