[cma-l] Air Conditioning

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Thu Jun 26 15:28:19 BST 2014

For a station that has an easily dug little garden outside (as we do), passing ventilation air through a snake of 50mm conduit buried in the garden is a very cheap way of reducing air temp to around 12C (depending on where you are)!

Also often though about experimenting with putting peltier junctions on a ventilation vox as a way of silent cooling, but they take a fair bit of power and the cooling for the hot side still has to be done silently.

Alex