[cma-l] REACH Radio App - Special Offers for the community radio sector!

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Tue Feb 18 14:33:55 GMT 2014

Dear all

For those of you already signed up to the REACH Radio App, our partner
Exaget has a couple of special offers for you, please follow the link below
to read more:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/what-we-do/projects-partners/reach-radio-app/

For those of you who have not yet signed up, the REACH radio player was
launched in December last year by the Community Media
Association<http://www.commedia.org.uk/>in partnership with Exaget
Ltd <http://www.exaget.com/> to serve the community radio sector with its
very own mobile radio player, helping listeners to stay tuned in to their
favourite community radio station wherever they are. Listeners are also
able to connect, engage and share through Facebook, Twitter, SMS and
email.

The aim of the partnership is to bring you more advertising income as
Exaget will then insert ads into your live stream, which can only be heard
through the app (the ad insert does not affect your FM/AM broadcast in any
way).

Signing up to be part of the project is easy and can be done via the form
above.  Once you have signed up, you need to actively promote the app to
encourage your community to download it to their smartphones.  We will
shortly have a short promo jingle that you can download and adapt for your
station.  Advertising revenue is generated by the number of people using
the app to listen to your station and therefore the inserted ads.

If you have any queries about the app or sign up process please do not
hesitate to contact us,

Best wishes

Jaqui

--