[cma-l] Closure of Stroud FM

shirleyludford@btinternet.co shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 12 22:34:21 GMT 2014

Hi Richard,

As a Station unable to take any on-air commercial or advertising support, we continue to communicate with Minister Ed Vaizey, who, after his visit to us a year ago still praises our service which is receiving two more Awards and an ITV crew filming today for a programme about the Station - Lovely public accolades but at the same time I am struggling to pay increasing costs.

A level operating field would be most welcomed.

 Shirls

 Shirley Ludford

Mob: 07951 366289
www.swindon1055.com