[cma-l] Fwd: Community Radio Listenership

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Dec 29 11:41:38 GMT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Louise Donegan <louise-donegan at hotmail.co.uk>

To whom it may concern,

My name is Louise Donegan, I am final year student from Bournemouth
University studying for a BA in Radio.

I am currently conducting a survey for my final year dissertation, which is
based around the listenership of community radio.

I would appreciate it if you would spare some time to complete this survey
and if at all possible, to send it around to as many of your listeners as
possible.

I would really appreciate your help and passing this survey around
community radio listeners, as participation of the audience is essential in
collecting my research data.

If you are able to attach this to a news letter, or mailing list I would be
very grateful!

To participate please click the link below or copy it into your web
browser.

https://www.quicksurveys.com/s/n9A3XaY

Thank you for your time!

Louise