[cma-l] Preparation

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 23:16:35 GMT 2014

Hi AlanI can't recall any that we have been involved with after launch, but we have been able to negotiate several increases and indeed additional transmitters prior to launch.That is over and above a number of transmitter relocations - and antenna upgrades to maximise licensed power levels.Following the revision of the Southend situation we are working on several other CR enhancements we believe are justified on a similar basis.Ian