[cma-l] Sweden to "switch off FM"

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Dec 3 16:34:04 GMT 2014

Steve et al

Now this is an interesting one indeed ..... I possibly agree .    like I say
though, I thought the discussion was us all trying to be on FM (even though
it is about as much use as a chocolate teapot  (25 watts ? who thought hat
one up ?) and low cost DAB     (is there any kit on the market for a
farthing ?)    if Ian and the gang can get hold of the kit let me know and
we'll have a whip round at the soup kitchen on Saturday   LOL

Mr H Dumpty

  _____