[cma-l] Sweden to "switch off FM"

vwradio at aol.com vwradio at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 11:57:50 GMT 2014

This is all very sad. Call me a dinosaur but I just prefer FM to DAB as a listener and a broadcaster.

All technicalities aside - FM is warmer sounding, more resilient and more familiar.

OK I am over 50 and the older you get the less likely you are to embrace change but I am not in the minority.

People like FM and their old FM receivers.

I've been running a community station for 9 years. We would go along with trying out a cheap DAB option but if we're forced to move off FM I would seriously consider calling it a day.

Steve Saville - Forest FM

 Company registration: 04937308
Telephone: Office 01202 820003  Studio 01202 820006
Website: www.forestfm.co.uk