[cma-l] Raspberries, Steroids and Low Cost DAB

Artisan Broadcast sales at artisanbroadcast.uk
Wed Dec 3 11:09:20 GMT 2014

Alan

It was meant to be an acknowledgement of the progress made and reduction in
cost in accessing this type of platform.  Not a like for like comparison
with five years ago.

What's more ... I never said anything about running a station myself.

Cat

--
*Catherine Lake*
Consultant Engineer

Regards,

*Catherine Lake*
Consultant Engineer

[image: Inline images 1] <http://www.artisanbroadcast.uk/>

Sales & Support: 0333 37 00 252 : http://www.artisanbroadcast.uk/

*Artisan Broadcast is a brand/trading name of Artisan Internet Ltd.*
Registered in England & Wales :: No. 4577129 :: VAT No. 750 3706 48
Registered Office: 5 Parkview, Station Road, NEW MILTON, BH25 6NA