[cma-l] Frequency Availablity for Community Radio

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 09:33:34 BST 2014

I've been in conversation now for some time with Ofcom about this and we are now at the situation of an invitation to a meeting to discuss Ofcom's planning approach for Community Radio stations.I am sure there must be others in our section of the Industry who feel as strongly as I do about requesting Ofcom to revise its policies and I would ask that you contact me either via this facility or directly - so that we may gauge the level of opinion and the form of the proposal - and whether it should be formally from the CMA or done independently.Thank youIan HicklingPartnertransplan UK