[cma-l] Social media in community radio

Cormac Lawler cormac at radioregen.org
Fri Aug 22 10:53:44 BST 2014

Morning all,

I'd like to invite you to participate in a very short survey about social media in community radio.

At Radio Regen, we're getting started on a project to work with a number of community radio stations to use social media more effectively.

To begin this process, we're surveying community radio stations' current use of social media. This should include a range of stations, from those that make lots of use, to stations who don't use social media much, if at all.

Following on from this, we'll be working directly with stations to see how your station can use social media more effectively, or how other stations could learn from your approach. If you're interested in learning, or sharing, please get in touch!

I'd really appreciate if you could fill out this survey. It should take about 2 minutes. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WL6LYV2

All the best,

Cormac

Cormac Lawler
Research coordinator

Radio Regen
46 Oldham Street, Green Fish Resource Centre, Manchester, M4 1LE
0161 234 2799