[cma-l] Calling all folk music DJs....

Bruce Rodger bruce at celticmusicradio.net
Tue Aug 19 21:27:41 BST 2014

Simon Thoumire at “Hands up for Trad” has asked me to pass on this message. Please circulate to anyone who presents a folk or trad programme.

“FolkWaves" is a new project to promote Scottish music to all kinds of radio stations across the world. Musicians can upload their latest singles to the website and broadcasters can download all the latest single releases from Scottish music to play on their shows. These downloads are not available to the public and users have to sign up for the service. It’s FREE to all broadcasters. All they have to do is to give each downloadable single some feedback e.g. where will it be played and when and the it will be there to downloaded.

We want this service to reach the whole world so if you are in a network of DJs etc please tell them to get in touch with us and sign up for the service. We look forward to hearing from you. If you are a musician you can sign up and upload your music. Read more here http://www.folkwaves.co.uk

--
Bruce Rodger
Celtic Music Radio 95fm
bruce at celticmusicradio.net