[cma-l] Titanic Programme: wrong link

terry mechan terrymechan at live.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 12:59:39 BST 2014

For some reason the link in my original posting (below) will not take you to
the correct page

It should be www.terrymechan.com
============================

Recent new interview documentary, now available for all Community Radio
Stations
25 minutes in length and downloadable ready for playout from
www.terrymechan.com/titanic
No charge, no ads, no station ID's and counts towards OFCOM speech output
figures

Programme Details

When the Titanic sank in April 1912, Halifax Nova Scotia became the last
resting place for many of the passengers who perished and were hauled out of
the freezing Atlantic by the cable ship Mackay-Bennett .

Recorded on location in Halifax Nova Scotia, we hear first-hand from members
of the Titanic Society of Atlantic Canada on how Titanic has impacted on
this naval and shipping port on Canada's Eastern Seaboard

We hear from Warren Ervine, the last surviving 1st generation relative to
those lost on that fateful night.

We hear how his Uncle was responsible for keeping the lights on as the ship
started her final plunge to the bottom of the Atlantic.

James Somers tells us of the slowly dawning realisation on the citizens of
Halifax that they were responsible creating the last resting place for the
frozen bodies now piled high on the waterfront.

David LeBlanc relates how the richest man in the world at the time was
brought ashore crushed by the plunging of one of the Titanic's funnels and
how 20% of the World's wealth changed hands on that fateful night

We hear too from Deanna (Dee) Ryan-Meister how the grave of the unknown
child had to be exhumed 90 years later to prove its true identity

Dr Henrietta Mann tells us how she discovered the bacteria that is eating
away at the hull of the Titanic as she lies on the bottom of the sea and how
much longer before nothing remains of this, once proud ship.
With a Running length 25 Mins, this programme is a Roving Report Special for
Community Radio with no adverts and no Station ID in the ready-to-broadcast
files