[cma-l] Letter from ben Bradshaw

Phonic FM info at phonic.fm
Fri Apr 25 14:56:50 BST 2014

We lobbied Ben Bradshaw (our local MP and former Culture Secretary) asking him to make a contribution to the DCMS consultation. He affirmed by letter that he had done so, and we have now received a letter which he wrote to OFCOM about the same issue, and the reply that he received. It's difficult to know what OFCOM's view actually is from the response, but we're gratified that he has tried to move this forward on our behalf.
  Ben is better placed than most MP's to talk about radio as he was employed by BBC Radio Devon - and he's always been supportive of us and helped in several ways to move some issues forward on our behalf.