[cma-l] Want to prove your station's great?

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Wed Apr 16 14:27:01 BST 2014

Dear friends,

Radio Regen is looking for 2 community radio stations to take part in a
pilot project for 'Prove It' - a market research tool that will enable
stations to evaluate their listener figures and community impact.

What we need:

* 2 geographically adjacent stations - you'll need to be able to travel to
your 'partner' station's patch

* Stations who would like to have a report on the impact of their station,
and are able to put 3-4 days work into this

* Stations with volunteers who can undertake a street survey. These could
be your station volunteers or perhaps students from a local college.

What you will get:

* Statistics about your listeners e.g. the percentage listenership, the age
profile of listeners

* A report about your station - telling success stories and talking about
what the station has to offer and what it means to your communities. This
information - together with the listener figures - should be invaluable for
potential funders and advertisers.

* Support from Radio Regen guiding you through this process. We will give
you the tools to undertake a street survey and analyse the results, and
write your impact report once you have collected the material from your
local stakeholders and community figures.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email cathy at radioregen.org.
It would be ideal if you could speak to a potential local 'partner' station
to see if they are interested, but if not, email us anyway and we'll see if
we can pair you up.

best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.