[cma-l] DCMS Consultation on Community Radio - REMINDER

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Tue Apr 15 10:55:20 BST 2014

Dear all

Just a reminder that the deadline for responding to the DCMS consultation
on ads restrictions and other matters is 23rd April.  Please if you can
send us a copy of your response to inform ours.

At the meeting we held last week, there were two main points that people
were unanimous on and we would like your views on these.

1  The 50% rules should stay but there needs to be a big increase in the
Community Radio Fund

2  Whatever the size of the Fund, it should be divided equally to all on
air stations (or if it is large enough, distribute 75% equally with the
remaining 25% as a bidding process)

We would welcome your thoughts on these points

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux