[cma-l] RADIO ARTS SHOWCASE,April 19th – 27th The Beaney, Canterbury, Kent

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 15:43:22 BST 2014

RADIO ARTS SHOWCASE
April 19th – 27th The Beaney, Canterbury, Kent

Radio Arts is an independent artists’ group engaged in experimental
broadcasting projects, stemming from our belief in the airwaves as a
public space that should be open to all for creative purposes. This
exhibition presents an on-site micro-broadcast of newly commissioned
works alongside radio produced during our season of workshops across
Kent in 2013 – 14. It is accompanied by video projections from
Margate-based digital artists Genetic Moo which are responsive to the
surrounding sounds.

More information at the links below

http://arts.commedia.org.uk/news/showcase-beaney-canterbury/
http://www.canterbury.co.uk/Beaney/