[cma-l] Transmitter engineer - Scottish Highlands

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Sep 18 22:10:21 BST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Becky Thomson Sound" <sound at beckythomson.com>

Hello,

Please forward to anyone who may be interested, thank you.

I represent a small community radio station, Lochbroom FM, based in
Ullapool in the North West Highlands of Scotland.

We are keen to find a suitably qualified broadcast engineer to repair and
maintain two FM transmitters and aerials. We have a limited budget for
fees, travel and accommodation but this might suit someone who would enjoy
the opportunity for a break in an extremely beautiful and peaceful location
whilst helping a good cause; we could also provide accommodation and meals
for an accompanying partner.

Ideally you would be based in the Highlands or, if travelling from
elsewhere, prepared to make the fee affordable with a view to establishing
the relationship.   We may also be in a position to share the visit with
work for another service in the Highlands so making the proposition as
viable as possible.

Please contact myself in the first instance:

Becky Thomson
07710 762607
Landline: 01854 612575
sound at beckythomson.com