[cma-l] Deducing FM listening figures

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Tue Sep 17 11:55:35 BST 2013

Is there a market here for CR stations to employ a small group to conduct
surveys and produce the results? a Rajar for Community Radio...

I have considered that it might be an opportunity, not really a business
one as I suspect you would just cover costs, but more a way of producing a
standard set of results that could then be held against Rajar on a local /
national level and because its being produced by an external company it has
more credence.

Question is, would there be interest from CR stations?
How much would they willing to pay?