[cma-l] Register Your Place - £2.5M Funding Available for Hyperlocal Media projects

RJ THORNE rj.thorne at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 27 16:43:17 GMT 2013

I think that's an insult to secondary school work-experience kids. And I think I could take a fair guess at what it means.

I would suggest -"We have already identified a couple of our favourite projects to which we want to give this money. We have targeted the blurb very carefully so that it fits them exactly and everyone else is put off applying."

Of course it could just me being cynical. Perish the thought.