[cma-l] Community Radio Station/Transmitter Listing

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 20 16:05:42 BST 2013

I've just revised and updated our in-house Heritage CR station listing up to CR263 in the form of a single spreadsheet.

It contains all the primary data in Ofcom's TXParams file which is duly acknowledged as source.

If you'd like an e-mailed copy please let me know via "info at" on our website.

However I'm missing information on the following CR licence numbers and I'd be grateful if anyone could provide the necessary data:

001

036

040

055

062

065

097

101-102

105

121

123

125

176

205

- and some which may not yet have received their licences:

221

226-228

237-238

244-257