[cma-l] Fundraising through crowdfunder.co.uk

Matthew Rogers matthew at thesourcefm.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 09:25:58 BST 2013

Hello Fellow Radioheads,

I thought I'd share our crowdfunder site with you, which has an amusing
video made by the members of Source FM (yes that's me in the green dressing
gown!) I thought it may inspire you to do the same at your stations,
because actually the money isn't the best part about launching a
crowdfunder campaign, it's the energy and the coming togetherness around a
shared cause that's been the most important element, it has really unified
the Source FM community once again after a difficult year.

Hope you like it and if anyone would like any advice on launching a similar
campaign I'd be happy to share my experiences:
http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/sourcefm/

Best wishes,
--
Matthew Rogers - Station Manager