[cma-l] Partnership examples wanted. (Broadcast Conversation at Warwick University)

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Mon Nov 18 16:04:41 GMT 2013

Dear all

Following on from our Broadcast Conversation at Warwick University

“opportunities for amateur theatre”

We are looking at collecting examples of how local amateur theatre have
worked with community media groups. To show the theatre groups that
community media broadcasting is a viable local broadcasting option.

The more creative your examples the better.

However anything that you may have done in partnership will be interesting.

Have any local theatre groups advertised on your station?
Have you had anyone in from the groups to talk about productions?
Have you broadcast from a theatre?
Have you had script readings on air?

I heard this weekend of one station that had a regular programme
presented by the local pantomime dame in full character, can you top that?

Please do let me know.

all the best

Tamar

--