[cma-l] Bill Best is celebrating 13 years at Community Media Association

Caroline Diehl CarolineD at mediatrust.org
Wed Nov 13 12:56:11 GMT 2013

Congratulations Bill!   The work you do is amazing, and so useful, helpful and informative.
See you soon I hope, and celebrate well!
caroline
xx
Caroline Diehl MBE
Chief Executive

[cid:a9542003-9289-44e4-b325-615232f84658 at mediatrust.private]
[cid:70c06719-45ea-4b7c-9c57-5abdce99c10a at mediatrust.private]

Direct Line: +44 (0)207 871 5602
Mobile: +44 (0)7980 212 814
Twitter: @carolinediehl  @media_trust
4th Floor, Centre House, Wood Lane, London, W12 7SB
www.mediatrust.org<http://www.mediatrust.org>