[cma-l] Bill Best is celebrating 13 years at Community Media Association

Ross Macfadyen ross at celticmusicradio.net
Wed Nov 13 10:17:21 GMT 2013

Many thanks Bill for your hard work and assistance to us here at Celtic
Music Radio in Glasgow.

On 13 November 2013 09:38, Richard Hilton <Richard.Hilton at bitc.org.uk>wrote:

> As some of you may have seen on LinkedIn our very own Bill Best started at
> the CMA 13 years ago on the 20th November 2000.  13; unlucky for some but
> certainly not the CMA in his case.  Congratulations on all your hard work
> and success over the last 13 and looking forward to similar over the next
> 13 years!
>

> Richard Hilton
>
> Business in the Community
>
> Registered Office 137 Shepherdess Walk, London N1 7RQ
>
> Registered Charity No 297716
>
> Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in England and Wales No 1619253

> communications disclaimer:
>
> http://www.bitc.org.uk/fulldisclaimer

Ross Macfadyen - Director
07941 252 485

Celtic Music Radio 1530AM
Livingstone Tower
26 Richmond Street
Glasgow
G1 1XH

www.celticmusicradio.net
Connecting singers and songwriters across Glasgow
and around the world.
A charity registered in Scotland. Number SC 041172.

The National Autistic Society Scotland
Accept Difference. Not Indifference.
www.autism.org.uk/scotland <http://www.autism.org.uk>