[cma-l] Mixers

"Paul Scarth" paul at alphacrust.co.uk
Tue Nov 12 15:43:56 GMT 2013

Hi Clive,

I can only speak from personal experience, but I'd consider looking at the
different ranges of Sonifex mixers and see how they fit within your budget.
The S2 is the dogs dangly bits in terms of flexability and reliability but
the compact, less expensive, S0 also provides pretty much all you need in a
non-upgradable package.

Speaking from experience the Sonifex mixers provide the best solution to
teach from too. :)

Paul Scarth
Harmony FM
Huddersfield, W. Yorks

on 12/11/13 3:30 PM, Roy Parsons <roy at rplradio.com> wrote:

> P, UL, OL, DL, DIR, MENU, PRE { margin: 0 auto;}
> Hi Clive,
> I suggest the D & R Airmate-USB mixer. This has USB and analogue inputs.
> http://www.d-r.nl/AIRMATE/AIRMATE.htm
>
> Or try the Lyra digital console.
> http://www.d-r.nl/LYRA/LYRA.htm
>
> Both are well made and cost effective.
> I have just purchased some Airmates for an African project if you would
like
> to see one.
>
> Roy Parsons
>
> RPL
> Worldwide Broadcast Equipment Suppliers
> Radionet House
> 4 Greenock Road
> London W3 8DU
> England
>
> Tel: +44 (0) 20 8992 7109
> Fax: +44 (0) 20 8992 7115
>
> The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It
> contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
> privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive
for
> the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If
> you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.

Media