[cma-l] Community Media Association Calendar 2014

CMA Calendar 2014 calendar2014 at commedia.org.uk
Mon Nov 11 18:10:23 GMT 2013

Dear Friends & Supporters

We are putting together a Community Media Association Calendar for 2014.
Nothing like Calendar Girls and their variants - we just want photos of
your projects for us to compile into a CMA members calendar for 2014 that
will be made available in PDF form for you to download and print, if you
wish.

A few criteria below:

   - open to all current Organisation members of the CMA
   - geographic spread - all Nations and Regions represented
   - community radio, Internet radio and local television projects
   - people shots rather than studio tech
   - image can incorporate logos but not be just logo only
   - one image per project
   - high-resolution photos: 1024x768 minimum
   - deadline for submissions: *30th November 2013*

If we are inundated with photos then we will try to accommodate all
submissions by making composite images or by making different versions of
the calendar. The Calendar Editor's decision is final.

It will be assumed that all submitted images will be licensed as Creative
Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5
Generic<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/>
.

Please email your photographic submissions to
calendar2014 at commedia.org.ukby the deadline (30/11/13) for
compilation.

We look forward to seeing your pictures.

Best regards

http://www.commedia.org.uk
https://twitter.com/community_media
https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation