[cma-l] Low-cost DAB

Paul Golder paul at pvg.co.uk
Fri Dec 20 15:48:55 GMT 2013

I didn't know CR stations were invited (probably because I didn't read the
email properly) but I think it's just as well judging by the presentation
on the CMA website, as I'm not very technically minded and a lot of it went
over my head.

I'm very interested in making a business decision about going on DAB once
all the facts about cost, equipment, timescales etc are finalised and I'm
sure most other CR stations would share that view.