[cma-l] Go Digital: full text of speech by Ed Vaizey

Mike Wright m.wright at glyndwr.ac.uk
Wed Dec 18 10:31:42 GMT 2013

The only place I use a DAB radio is in  the Kitchen, this is the only place it will work. I also have 5 FM radios in cars and other rooms.
I bought a DAB radio for the car, and what a piece of dysfunctional technology. It lasted about a month before going back to FM just did not work!
I can not see car manufacturers moving to DAB any time soon, they have only just stopped fitting cassettes for the lovely c90s that they chewed up.

Mike Wright.  MSc;  BEng(hons);  FHEA; MIET; MAES
Creative Media Technology
Principal Lecturer in Audio Technology
Glyndwr University
Mold Road