[cma-l] Go Digital: full text of speech by Ed Vaizey

tlr at gairloch.co.uk tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Tue Dec 17 23:04:19 GMT 2013

Yes, and of the 45% who do have a DAB radio in the house, I wonder how many FM
radios they also have, not just as conventional sets around the house, but in
hi-fis, alarm clocks, phones, cars, even showers!

It's quite interesting/entertaining to see the spin put on DAB at its launch
around 20 years ago:
* DAB Promotion Video 1994 (1)
<http://nnis.se/dokument/DAB/DAB_The_New_Age_Of_Radio_PART1.wmv>
* DAB Promotion Video 1994 (2)