[cma-l] PRS fees

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 11:36:03 BST 2011

Nick,

It's civil law so there's nothing wrong with your original "club
together" proposal, I believe that is what the ILRs did do.  You might
find it cheaper not to bother, as the costs of actioning it might exceed
the benefit, as Gerald Nabarro used to say "you can get justice if you
can afford to pay for it"

Regards, Tony

Local Reports and Vintage Tunes 24/7 at www.ravensoundradio.co.uk

Raven Sound PO Box 1062 Bromley BR1 9QA UK

Call or Text: 0775 896 2392  Int: + 44 775 896 2392
Call or Text: 0775 723 5819  Int: + 44 775 723 5819

Skype: ravensound

Raven Sound is a voluntary sector community media project

This email is for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email
and immediately delete this email. No guarantee is provided that this
email or any attachments are free of viruses.