[cma-l] PRS fees

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 18:14:50 BST 2011

Ed

We correspond and we pay ...... it doesn't mean we have to agree with it.
Perhaps if I'd like to play & pay the Chi-lites but our music auto selector
chooses Lady Gaga instead, I should charge her for playing her record when
really I could have done with Have you seen her by the Chi-lites       just
a thought that's all.

I think the charge is going the wrong way !?

:)

Regards

Nick