[cma-l] Offensive language on radio - how to avoid the pitfalls

sandra.martin at saintfm.org.uk sandra.martin at saintfm.org.uk
Mon Sep 19 11:57:03 BST 2011

Agree entirely with Julian, without someone who's sole responsibility it is to
maintain the music library, be responsible for uploading, editing and scheduling
the music daily the community world is at a disadvantage.  We have to rely on
our volunteers and our training, consequently with the best will in the world a
non radio edit occasionally slips through the net.

SANDRA AMEY-MARTIN
STATION MANAGER
SAINT FM 94.7

01621 787829