[cma-l] UK wide advertising for community radio ( and laterpossibly TV...)

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 18:23:36 BST 2011

Jaqui n' all

At last ..... !            the issue for me is the ability to tap into the
national advertisers. These are the Companies who are all over the Country
and if you go to the local branch (as an individual) we get swot away like a
fly ......

If we could tap into these guys, and there are plenty of them ...... each
station may only get a few hundred quid .... But alas !    a few hundred
quid from a lot of Companies is rather good don't you think ?

I notice the meeting is in London again ....... Do people down there get a
nose bleed the moment they go past Watford Gap    :-)       for reasons of
fairness, wouldn't Birmingham be more suitable for everyone .... just a
thought that's all.

I'm just checking if I can make it ... counting up the pennies etc ...   How
long does it take to get to London from Macclesfield on a bicycle ?  does
anyone know ?   then again, I suppose it depends on how fast you pedal.

LOL

Regards

Nick

  _____