[cma-l] Audio crackling

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:08:45 GMT 2011

Peter
Maybe too simplistic, but have you checked the audio coming out of the soundcard in the fault condition before it goes anywhere else?
If the crackling is there - regardless of heating/coolling/rebooting, then it's the soundcard.
We've found even the best and newest ones can suffer from poor joints.
If not, then it's happening after that and ,likely to be a connectivity/software/memory issue.

Ian Hickling
Partner
transplan UK