[cma-l] The BBC to fund DAB coverage up to 97%.

Alan Coote alan.coote at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 25 13:41:39 BST 2011

There is a real danger of CR being left in the analogue dark ages if we
don't have a plan for digital.

There's surly a strong case for establishing a dialogue with the BBC and
commercial companies to ensure where possible FM licenced stations have a
route to digital?

Alan

Alan Coote

Business Development Director

The Bay Radio

Office 01202 580200

Studio 01202 571028

Mobile 07801 518858

Email alan.coote at thebayradio.com

Web www.thebayradio.com <http://www.thebayradio.com/>

The Bay Radio, 25B Elliott Road, Bournemouth, BH11 8LQ