[cma-l] DCMS consultation meetings on amendments to communityradio law

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 20:45:17 BST 2011

Dear All (and Clive)

What a wonderful e-mail ..... absolutely everything in it is bang on !   I'm
also not aware of anyone in the whole Country who disagrees with it (apart
from the usual)   and it is about time the circus was brought to an abrupt
end.

We're doing our bit at this end whilst the waiting game goes on and whilst
Mr Hunt's DCMS dither once again, listening to the wrong people whilst at
the same time playing with their new train set (Community TV)

Will the powers that be please surprise us all and actually do something
right for once, they may even gain a little respect from the chump sat at
the desk in Canalside Community Radio.

Moi'

Well done Clive

Regards