[cma-l] DCMS consultation on amendments to Community RadioRegulation.

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 19:24:57 BST 2011

Hear Hear !

  _____

From: cma-l-bounces at mailman.commedia.org.uk
[mailto:cma-l-bounces at mailman.commedia.org.uk] On Behalf Of Ian Hickling
Sent: 13 October 2011 17:16
To: Jaqui Devereux
Cc: cma-l
Subject: [cma-l] DCMS consultation on amendments to Community
RadioRegulation.

Jaqui.
I think the message to the DCMS is simple:
1 - Remove the restriction imposed on stations who are not permitted to
carry advertising.
2 - Remove the 50% Maximum Revenue from Advertising rule.
3 - Institute central sourcing of funding for Community Radio Licensees.
4 - Put realistic and substantial Government funding for CR in the hands of
individual MPs who can show a need in a Constituency.

Ian Hickling
Partner

transplan UK