[cma-l] DCMS consultation on amendments to Community Radio Regulation.

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:16:29 BST 2011

Jaqui.
I think the message to the DCMS is simple:
1 - Remove the restriction imposed on stations who are not permitted to carry advertising.
2 - Remove the 50% Maximum Revenue from Advertising rule.
3 - Institute central sourcing of funding for Community Radio Licensees.
4 - Put realistic and substantial Government funding for CR in the hands of individual MPs who can show a need in a Constituency.

Ian Hickling
Partner
transplan UK