[cma-l] Community media advertising meeting - give us your comments

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Oct 3 10:54:54 BST 2011

Dear all

The initial exploratory meeting will go ahead on Friday, draft agenda
below.  For those who cannot attend please do let me know if you have
any thoughts you would like us to explore at the meeting, we will give
a full feedback summary to you all following the meeting.

COMMUNITY MEDIA NATIONAL UK WIDE ADS AGENCY
Opportunities for community radio and local television
Exploratory Meeting – Friday 7th October 2011
 London Voluntary Sector Resource Centre
356, Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA

AGENDA
1.	Welcome and Introductions
2.	Introductory remarks
3.	Potential organisational structure
4.	Types of Adverts – Pros and Cons
5.	Regional, national and international funding opportunities
6.	Delivery Mechanisms
7.	Standardising advertising mechanisms
8.	Local licensing
9.	AOB
10.	Next steps

NB The main focus of this initial meeting will be on the community radio sector

Thanks

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux