[cma-l] Station House Media Unit is looking for new staff

Murray Dawson murray at shmu.org.uk
Tue May 10 17:11:29 BST 2011

Station House Media Unit are looking for 3 exceptional, innovative,
community minded individuals to join our team:

*ADJUST Co-ordinator <http://www.shmu.org.uk/vacancies.shtml>*
Salary: £35,870 - £38,474
You will reduce re-offending by reducing the number of short-term
prisoners returning to prison by working alongside key partners and
agencies in order to develop, implement and co-ordinate the strategic
and operational aspects of the ADJUST Programme.
/Post funded by The Robertson Trust /

*Reading Radio Development Worker <http://www.shmu.org.uk/vacancies.shtml> *
Salary: £23,426 to £25,550
You will work as part of the /shmu/FM Staff Team in partnership with The
Reading Bus to develop a radio broadcast and production initiative
across 17 Primary schools in Aberdeen.
Interview to take place on 8th or 9th June.
/Post funded by BBC Children in Need /

*shmuDESIGN Support Worker (16 hours per week)
<http://www.shmu.org.uk/vacancies.shtml>*
Salary: £20,694 to £22,706 (pro-rata)
You will support and develop the key design phases of our community
publications, support the graphic and web design needs of the
organisation and work with the strategic support team to develop
income-generating elements for the organisation.
/Post funded by the Fairer Scotland Fund/

Closing date for applications is Friday 27th May 2011

For more information, please visit our *website -
http://www.shmu.org.uk/vacancies.shtml*

--
please reply to
murray at shmu.org.uk

Murray Dawson
Project Director
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel - 01224 515013

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live on 99.8FM and atwww.shmufm.net

SHMU is a charity registered in Scotland - SC034211 and a registered Limited Company - SC332413

This correspondence is confidential and is solely for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part thereof.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this correspondence from your system and notify the sender immediately. No warranty is given that this correspondence is free from any virus.
Any views or opinions expressed in this correspondence do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Station House Media Unit.